To provide an avenue of unity, strength, and fellowship between Rhema Bible Training Center graduates.
- To assist RMAI members in the establishment of the ministry to which God has called them.
- To recognize proven ministries in the Body of Christ through membership in Rhema Ministerial Association International as licensed or ordained ministers.
- To provide a vehicle through which counsel is available to a member for the purpose of encouraging accuracy and soundness in doctrine, procedure, ethics, and conduct.
- To provide a system whereby ministerial replacements and interim ministers for churches or ministries may be recommended and contacted.
- To assist in producing strong, capable, and ethical ministerial leadership in the Body of Christ.
- To provide current ministerial information to the RMAI membership.